Friday, July 24, 2009

What's with the young men?

What is with the youth of today? I ask you! Do they really think it is cool to walk around in pants that are not only three sizes too large but ride so low on their butts that they have to hold them up when they walk so they don't fall down around their ankles? Not only that! They let their boxers show! What happened to common courtesy? Who wants to see someones underwear?

If you ask me they are just begging for an "atomic wedgie".

I am all for self expression. Really I am. But come on! There is such a thing as going to far. I would rather see tattoos and body piercings, than some kids underwear and their pants around their knees.

Maybe it is a form of rebellion against convention. I know when I was a kid parents thought bell bottom pants and long hair was scandalous. At least we didn't have to hold up our pants to walk around.

I guess as we get older and the new generations come of age, we will always find something to complain about. "Things just weren't done that way when I was young" type of things. I can't wait to see what the next generation will come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment